Measurement and Insights Lead, Uber Advertising
About the Role
In this Senior Manager role as the Measurement and Insights Lead, Uber Ads, you will be the owner of all things measurement and insights at Uber Advertising globally. You have outstanding research skills, validated hands-on experience as practitioner and leader, a hunger to drive significant business outcomes, and an interest to remain deeply engaged in the execution of work. You'll be responsible for setting the vision, GTM, framework, enablement and activation of using measurement and insights to attract more advertisers to the Uber Advertising platform. You will work closely with cross functional partners including sales, operations, finance, product, engineering, marketing as well as with external measurement and insight providers.
What the Candidate Will Do
- Build the long-term vision for measurement and insight for Uber Advertising
- Implement insights and measurement programs to enable advertisers to better understand and engage with our audiences across Mobility and Delivery and to improve the benefits of using Uber as an advertising platform.
- Partner with external measurement and data providers to implement and complete the strategy.
- Provide thought leadership to intern and external collaborators spanning large and small advertisers, sales, marketing, operations and tech teams.
- Define and establish new measurement approaches to demonstrate the power of the Uber Advertising platform.
- Work with the dedicated Uber Ad Sales and Account Management organization to enable them to sell and retain clients.
- Define the right balance between short-term revenue maximizing initiatives and long-term growth bets.
- Be the conduit between sales, operations, product, engineering, training, communications, legal, and privacy.
- Be a strategic thought partner to team members in different parts of the business.
- Business administration degree or equivalent plus hands-on experience working with advertisers or agencies.
- Minimum of 6 years' in programmatic trading or strategy & operations at a big advertiser, digital agency or media provider.
- Direct management of impactful teams.
- 8 years' in programmatic trading or strategy & operations at a big advertiser, digital agency or media provider.
- Proven experience at a measurement company or ad agency.
- Deep understanding of advertisers needs, on- and offline measurement, audience targeting and data privacy.
- An ability to build deep relationships across a broad organization, cultivate a fun and collaborative work environment, and identify problems from different perspectives. Humility and emotional intelligence are crucial to success in this role.
- Be customer obsessed (users and merchants) and be passionate about building great experiences for Uber users all over the world.
- Focus on building businesses, not features. Experience building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics
- Experience building new business units and taking businesses from 0 to 1 while working on projects with high degrees of ambiguity.
- An ability to build deep relationships across a broad organization, cultivate a fun and collaborative work environment, and identify problems from different perspectives. Humility and empathy are essential to success in this role.
- High standards and a bias toward action. You can find the context and information you need through relationships across the organization, you push for clarity and delivery, and you hold a high bar from your contributions and those of the people you work with.
- Be able to work cross functionally with many other roles and collaborators in the company
- Exceptional communication skills, both within your team and with leadership and partners.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion