Business Systems Analyst
About the Role
FinTech is a part of the CFO's organization and responsible for innovating and building the best financial products & systems in the world. Our DNA is customer obsession, top-quality products, teamwork, and transparency. We demonstrate industry standard methodologies in Financial systems, applying them to complex global business operations at Uber. We provide systems for compliance, data reliability, audit, and ensure timely availability of business-critical data. This group is on the critical path to enabling Uber to become an extraordinary business operation and at the leading edge of operational excellence.
As the Business Systems Analyst, you will partner with other FinTech leaders to perform systems analysis and implement systems changes across FinTech systems. You will be for the overall metrics and business impact of your programs. Your performance is measured by the impact of the projects you launch seamlessly and by your ability to influence and encourage an impactful multi-functional team that includes Product, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, and Operations.
What you will do
- Work with Finance and other multi-functional teams to get a deep understanding of the processes and data flows, and translate business requirements into functional design specifications
- Run communications, work across various portfolios, and help solve delivery challenges
- Work closely with multi-functional FinTech leads for long-term sustainable and scalable processes across multiple systems
- Work with Engineering and Technology project managers to track delivery for system solutions and influence the direction of the platform
- Coordinate and facilitate user acceptance testing and conduct end-user training for various multi-functional system initiatives including M&A, platform upgrades, etc.
What will you need:
- Minimum of 6+ years of business analysis experience working with financial systems
- Experience in deploying financial application projects globally
- Track record of driving programs/projects to meet business requirements and exciting delivery dates
- Business Analysis instincts which is matched by your humility and willingness to problem-solve with others
- Domain expertise with various core finance business functions. Core product experience will be preferred.
- Solid grasp of handling work in a controlled environment, basic program management, and change management skills
- Passionate about improving processes and articulating to partners using various tools and techniques- process flows, data flows, business use cases, etc.
- Run your own queries, analyze data to fix or define problems.
- An effective communicator at all levels of the organization
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and address something hands-on
- Ability to allocate time efficiently across multiple opposing priorities
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion