Enterprise Onboarding Coordinator (French speaker)
About the Role
The French Uber Eats team is building a customer-centric restaurant organisation to support and grow our restaurant partners with the ultimate goal of making Uber Eats their most loved delivery platform. We know that our success starts with being obsessed about our customer's experience and as such, we are looking to hire an Enterprise Onboarding Coordinator who can own the support and escalations of our most sophisticated and important partners.
The Enterprise Onboarding Coordinator is designed for someone who will be dedicated to providing our restaurants with the best onboarding experience.
This role calls for an obsession for customer experience, stellar attention to detail, problem solving, and overall operational excellence. You should be comfortable working independently with little mentorship, be obsessed about our partners, thrive in a startup culture and love solving problems.
As an Enterprise Onboarding Coordinator, you will work closely with our Operations team, Account Management and Sales representatives. You will help identify problems, solve them reactively or proactively, and accompany restaurants through the different onboarding steps with your superb customer service skills.
Beyond solving partner issues, you will be encouraged to use your sound business judgment and own some of the most important processes of our restaurant team. You will share information and concerns, propose innovative solutions, and brainstorm process improvement ideas.
You will be joining a newly built team, and work in our brand new office at the heart of Lisbon, and be a part of the most exciting company in the world!
What You Will Do
Restaurant onboarding: own and maintain a scalable restaurant onboarding process by uploading to salesforce, creating accounts in bulk, updating parent menus, and coordinating BPO tickets
Communications: be the owner of scaled communications for restaurants both via email and telephone outreach
Reporting:, run restaurant operations reports with restaurants (eg. invoices, etc), performance, menu conversion, etc. Ensure that the right information reaches the right stakeholders
Parent and child mapping: parent and child mapping hygiene and maintenance: ensure that they are correct
Change of Ownership: perform COO process for Enterprise accounts
Support to wave launches: Bulk creations and mass mailing
- Strong written and communication skills,
- Business proficiency in French and English, cool working independently with little guidance, ability to multi-task and obsession with customer experience and success.
- Familiarity with Google Suite of products
- High attention to detail and nuance. Strong organizational and time management skills to deal with shifting priorities and high volumes of work. The successful candidate must also be able to show their ability to think outside the box, be able to show critical thinking aptitude when presented with complex situations and obsess over ensuring our customer concerns are resolved appropriately.
- Strong ownership to ensure end-to-end customer problem management
- Empathy, obsessed with Customer Satisfaction and being a BRAND AMBASSADOR
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously, including handling interruptions, and return to and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Rigor to understand and follow numerous customer brands and projects
- Ability to explain complex processes
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion