Program Leader - Global Digital Support Strategy
About the Role
At Uber, customer support is more than just answering questions. It's about using the information customers give us as insights to help Uber grow. Moreover, providing amazing support that establishes trust within our community - riders, driver partners, UberEats customers and delivery partners - are at the center of the Uber customer experience. Community Operations (CommOps) is passionate about providing the highest quality service, in the smartest way. And for Uber to continue its growth and success in the ever-changing environment, we need to be able to not only scale, but also constantly enhance our support operations.
The Program Leader - Global Digital Support Strategy role sits within our Global Service Experience team, the service design arm of the global CommOps program. This role will work with the digital experience teams including Automations, Channel Experience, B2B support experience, Policy and Platform teams in CommOps and Product to shape the ways we interact with customers across Mobility and Delivery services, globally. This involves understanding the customer experience for each trip or order and customer journey on the Uber platform end to end, working with the team to formulate the digital experience strategy for customers and earners and enabling the right tooling strategy for our agents while enabling communications with senior partners.
What You'll Do
- Help craft Uber's customer care strategy and support for the future
- Help identify operational gaps and improve or pioneer processes to drive efficiency across support operations
- Develop in-depth understanding of customer experience by incorporating quantitative and qualitative insights
- Develop executive-level communications and presentations for Uber's leadership
- Collaborate within the team and other functional teams across regions to consolidate different viewpoints, clarify problem statements, identify strategy, and develop high-impact solutions
- At least 5 years of professional experience in general management, customer experience, global scaled service, and/or production operations leading cross-functional teams
- At least 7 years of professional experience in general management, customer experience, global scaled service, and/or production operations leading cross-functional teams
- Experience fostering high-performing teams in high-growth, ambiguous environments
- Track record of building and continuously improving global processes and programs supporting multiple partners with often conflicting priorities
- Track record of balancing analytical strategic thinking with quick decision-making, change management, and timely execution
- Ability to get work done through cross-functional and geographically distributed teams through influence
- Strong customer service orientation but the confidence to say "no" respectfully in service of broader global objectives
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves, roll with the punches, and travel
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion