CPG Sales Manager, CASA
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Sales and Sales Operations teams are on the frontline introducing restaurant partners to Uber Eats and partnering with restaurants to grow our businesses together.
About the Role
- The CASA team is looking for a strategic partner to help build and grow our CPG Ads business in CASA.
- As a CPG Sales & Client Partner, you will be responsible for building mutually beneficial ads partnerships with our largest CPG partners. You will lead the Ad Sales strategy for our pipeline of CPG brands and drive adoption of an expanding suite of ads offerings and other services across our Delivery platform. You will work closely with multiple verticals such as local operations, restaurant teams, S&P among others to meet our partners needs!
- Since this is a big bet for us and as we are building the business from the ground up, you will be responsible for the full sales lifecycle, from prospecting, pitching and closing the agreements to the implementation, maintenance and wrap up of your CPG partners' marketing plans.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute ads partnership strategies that deliver on your partners' marketing objectives and exceed quarterly growth goals
- Build meaningful relationships with key marketing decision makers within CPG organizations
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships and difficult partner conversations
- Be an indispensable cross-functional partner across Global Ads, Operations, S&P and Marketing regional and subregional teams to ensure we are meeting our CPG partner needs
- Develop pitch narratives that scale across our Ads team and drive growth for our CPG partners
- Be ready to wear many hats to build our business and jump in to help your teammates when the need arises
- 3-6 years of confirmed experience in end to end CPG / Large Customer Digital Advertising Sales
- Experience selling ads solutions to large, sophisticated CPG brands and organizations
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills
- Phenomenal proficiency in Salesforce / other CRM tools
- Ability to build and execute strategic sales plans that result in success for our partners and Uber
- Creative storyteller with the ability to apply data analysis to quantify opportunities and influence decision makers
- Strong leadership abilities
- Excellent listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
- Passion for building relationships and experience with cross functional and multicultural collaborations and driving through impact and influence
- Thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity
- Fluency in English and Spanish
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion