Enterprise Account Executive, Uber for Business
About the Team
Uber for Business is rapidly growing and our Sales Team is positioned to be the growth engine for our business. Our Enterprise Sales team plays a key role in effectively presenting the value proposition of the platform to our business customers. Imagine being able to take our consumer products like Rides or Eats and tailoring those to our corporate clients' needs. While employee travel contributed heavily to the foundation of our organization, U4B today offers a diverse array of Business Products from Rides and Eats to B2B Gift Cards/Vouchers as well as Uber Central and Health.
We're looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals, with a strong passion and creativity for sales, to join our U4B team. We believe that people are one of the most important assets to Uber and because of that we foster an environment that is welcoming to diverse perspectives.
About the Role:
Are you seeking an opportunity to have an impact, innovate through your problem solving, and grow professionally? In this role you will take ownership of building new business pipeline, forecasting opportunities and constructing territory and account plans to achieve your quota.
What You'll Do:
- Creatively prospect into Enterprise accounts with 5,000+ employees
- Develop Uber for Business territory plans to grow pipeline and account plans to break into whitespace accounts
- Lead and coordinate end to end sales motion for Enterprise customers including qualification, education, pricing/quoting, contract negotiation to close deals.
- Build strategic relationships to gain Enterprise positioning with decision makers while driving growth of new enterprise business
- Continuously assessing customers' evolving needs and aligning Uber for Business's value proposition
- Provide opportunity status by regularly updating SFDC, doing weekly forecasts and participating in quarterly business reviews
- 5 years of sales experience
- 2-3 years of enterprise sales experience
- Experience selling to Global and US enterprise accounts
- Relationships and ecosystem in the US Enterprise segment
- Proven success of delivering to annual forecast of at least $2M ACV or in new license/revenue sales
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills with a solution oriented approach to working with prospects and customers
- Knowledge of how to build and execute on territory and account plans
- Proven track record of selling into the US enterprise segment
- You have established relationships with CPO's, Travel Directors, Commute/Transportation Managers within US Enterprise segment
- Experienced in selling travel or expense solutions
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Please refer to this role on our careers page for more details on your total compensation and benefits package. You can get there by clicking 'apply' if you're not already on our careers site.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, Uber recommends all US- and Canada-based employees to be vaccinated in order to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada