About the Role
Uber's Treasury team drives operational and strategic value in each country in which we operate. This role will report to the Treasury Manager and is based in our Amsterdam office. In this exciting position, you will play a meaningful role in enabling a world class Treasury organization that supports Uber's multifaceted and fast growing business needs. As a member of the Global Finance Team, you will bring treasury subject matter expertise and serve as a trusted advisor to the broader Uber team.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for the daily cash and liquidity management of the offshore funding structure located in and led from the EMEA region
- Be responsible for the daily cash and liquidity management for all onshore entities in EMEA region, including Cashpool management
- Coordinate intercompany balances and facilitate settlements
- Partner with cross functional teams to support the Company's global expansion
- Serve as administrator for online banking systems
- Support in the opening and maintenance of bank account structures and controls as needed
- Support in building out scalable and sustainable processes to support core Treasury activities such as forecasting and funding while focusing on automation and systemization
- Participate in and support treasury projects as advised
What you'll need
- We are looking for someone with a minimum of 2-3 years of cash management experience at a top corporate or financial institution with a focus on funding and forecasting processes
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Great interpersonal skills, well organized, strong project management skills, ability to multitask and be a standout colleague is a must
We would consider it a plus if you have advanced data skills, CTP, CFA or MBA. Experience within a Public company in a large multi-national is preferred and enthusiasm for Uber!
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form (https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion