Senior Account Manager, New Verticals
About the Role
Uber Eats New Vertical Taiwan is building a grocery and retail marketplace. We are looking for a Commercial Leader to lead the NV commercial team, responsible for overall account development, relationship management and acquisition of New Verticals merchants. This is a highly strategic role reporting directly to the Head of Commercial of the New Verticals LOB and responsible for executive client relationships.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
Day to day responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Co-working with the New Verticals GM & Ops team to strategize business growth plans
- Create account development plans
- Work with Account Managers to develop account engagement plans to meet account targets
- Lead executive client relationship engagement for our Red Carpet partners
---- Basic Qualifications ----
- Account Management / Development experience
- Experience in Relationship Management
- Track record of team management
- Experience within the CPG industry, retail campaign planning, and negotiation skills
---- What the Candidate Will Need ----
- Executive relationship management experience
- 5+ years of team management of over 10-15 team members
- Deep expertise in CPG / Retail campaign planning / negotiation process
- Ability to strategically envision and develop a roadmap for a digitized grocery / retail industry
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion