Customer Experience Program Specialist
About the Role
The North Asia Safety Support team is responsible for handling some of the most complex issues our customers face on the Uber platform. As part of this team, you'll be expected to advocate for our customers, whilst protecting the reputation and perception of the Uber brand.
What You'll Do
- Own specific work streams within the Safety line of business; manage the day-to-day operations associated with these lines of business, including queue management, analytics and reporting, root cause analysis, and resolution of highly complex escalations
- Plan, roll out and manage projects that aim to improve the quality of support we give all users of Uber in North Asia, as part of the NA Community Operations
- Liaise with the NA leadership team members as we resolve business critical issues and make difficult decisions that impact our local operations
- Liaise with global and regional functional experts to ensure NA's policies and processes remain to be best in-class, compliant and geared towards maximum operational efficiency
- Coordinate closely with the global community operations team and act as the local point of contact and subject matter expert for your line of business
What You'll Need
- Problem solving - able to think strategically and think long term on how to make process scalable
- Stakeholder management - well-rounded in liaising with other xfn teams and get the resource needed
- Prioritisation - able to juggle multiple things at once and deliver results based on ranking of importance/ urgency
- SQL skill
- Customer Support and/ or Safety related experience is a plus
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion