Product Manager - Rider
About the Role
The Rider PM is dedicated to building magical experiences for our riders. We work with partners in design, research, and data science teams - and across product teams within the company - in order to understand customer needs. We then craft holistic solutions to address them. As a result, your work will touch millions of riders a day and is something your friends and family will experience.
---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
- You'll be the Product Manager responsible for growing Hourly and Intercity into mature growth bets
- Craft a vision for how Hourly and Intercity evolve into Uber's 'long rides' offering
- Deliver high-impact features improving the end to end experience and reliability of both products to meet 2022 financial projections
- Partner with Product Ops and regional Ops teams to craft go to market and scale plan for both verticals
- Partner with design, research, data science, engineering, and other PM stakeholders to understand user needs and problems, and then craft holistic solutions to address them
---- Basic Qualifications ----
- Minimum of 2-3 years of delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them and you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished.
- A passion for user experience: you can both guide design priorities for the team, and have an excellent sense of experience principles.
- Ability to be creative and work across the product stack - Rider and Driver Experience and marketplace dynamics to improve product holistically
- Exceptional at building and scaling consumer experiences, and able to wear both a platform and a vertical lead hat simultaneously.
- Experience leading large-scale consumer mobile design projects.
- A computer science, statistics, or engineering undergraduate degree or equivalent, preferably including hands-on software development experience
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion