Uber is searching for a Compensation Analyst to support our growing employee population. This role will be a key contributor in the development and implementation of compensation strategies, focusing on our compensation programs. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about attracting and rewarding the best talent, with a knack for getting things done. Our rapid expansion brings us unique challenges. Once it is safe to return to an office setting, this role will operate on a flexible hybrid in-office/remote model with 50% spent in our San Francisco office. Our offices are beautiful and come with many benefits such as free lunch, snacks, gym, and a great working environment. Join us as we strive to innovate and create new solutions!
What You Will Do
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis to develop dashboards and analytic models which provide crucial compensation insights, to help inform and influence business decisions
- Key contributor in developing and executing global compensation programs (cyclical and ad hoc) and other people team initiatives, such as annual bonus/equity award programs, location strategy, or compensation benchmarking.
- Design compensation metrics, reports, and tools to inform program decisions and forecast or analyze business outcomes
- Participate in the research for and ongoing development of new hire compensation programs that match Uber's needs
- Build and administer the internal benchmarking process with the compensation Design team to help set the company's market position
- A minimum of two (2+) years of experience in compensation, finance, or a related field supporting People organizations
What You Will Need
- Advanced modeling skills
- Attention to detail. Ensuring numbers, metrics are accurate, reviewed and delivered on time to key stakeholders.
- Consultative Change Management. Partnering with People organization and business leaders to craft people strategies that motivate and retain employees - while having a robust change management process tightly managed throughout
- Project Management experience. Managing projects from beginning to end, adhering to milestones, and actively participating in communications with key stakeholders
- Experience with Workday or Marketpay a plus
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion