Senior Strategy & Operations Manager
About the Role
Uber Eats is looking for an exceptional individual to join the Merchant Operations team! Reporting into the Merchant Performance & Growth Lead, you will be responsible for driving the success of key strategic initiatives for the Restaurant organisation. You'll work closely with cross-functional stakeholders and local Sales teams to design, lead, and execute initiatives to drive restaurant success on the Uber Eats platform.This role is an exciting opportunity to own and drive high impact initiatives across the Uber Eats organisation.
What you'll do
- Leverage analytics and insights to develop the strategy and deploy targeted initiatives to quickly scale new merchant products in the ANZ region
- Make data-driven decisions and drive process improvements to ensure ongoing growth
- Lead cross-functional teams that consist of other operations teams, product, sales, marketing, finance, etc. to ensure plans address broader strategic initiatives
- Bias toward action and ability to thrive in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through excellent analytical thinking
What you'll need
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in strategy, operations, or project management
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to plan, deliver, and prioritise multiple initiatives!
- Strong stakeholder management skills with experience working with senior leaders and cross-functional teams to develop and operationalise initiatives
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion