Sales Manager - Last Mile Delivery Operations
About the Role
Uber Direct is changing the way delivery is done around the world by allowing brands to leverage Uber's fleet to offer express delivery to their customers through their existing websites or apps.
What You'll Do
- As Uber Eats Last Mile Delivery Sales Manager, you'll be responsible for designing and executing our sales strategy by partnering with strategic merchants all over our CASA (Central Andean and South America) region!
- You'll work with a range of cross-functional partners including Operations, Legal, and Product to engage with customer problems and improve our overall value proposition to our target merchants.
- Collaborate closely with country managers to understand local nuances and market fit, and recommend winning go-to-market strategies.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of this fast-growing business, identifying what's next and working collaboratively across the business to make it happen.
What You'll Need
- 7+ years, demonstrated ability in a high growth environment; change and ambiguity are exciting to you versus maintaining something already fully organized. Online food delivery industry experience is preferred.
- Consistent track record of success exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent planning and organizing, communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations as well as being able to effectively champion customer needs and cultivate relationships
- Strong use of insights and confidence around data-centric decision making
- English & Spanish fluency
- A strong desire to take initiative and a positive, roll-up-your-sleeve attitude
- A growth oriented outlook and relish the challenge of working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Resourcefulness, creativity and an unwavering customer focus
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion