Product Manager - Uber For Business
About The Role
Uber for Business (U4B) is building a platform for managing global benefits and logistics for organizations of all sizes.
We're looking for a Product Manager to join our Uber for Business Central team to realize our vision of providing a scaled solution for organizations to offer rides and deliveries for their partners, guests and workers!
Central is among the top contributing products within the U4B portfolio, growing 90% YoY organically in the past year, and expecting to continue the growth trajectory in the 3 years! We serve over 10,000+ businesses across the globe on their transportation and logistics needs for everyone, with or without the Uber app or smartphone.
As a Product Manager for Uber Central, you will envision and execute the strategy with a cross-functional team to deliver a reliable experience to both users at organizations and riders.
What The Candidate Will Do
- Deeply understand the needs of industry across guest rides, employee travels and delivery.
- Internalize Uber's strategy and blend it with your customers' needs.
- Launch innovative features for businesses across the world, rethinking user experience, driver interaction, and workflow integration.
- Partner with a team of engineers, designers, data scientists, and user researchers, setting team roadmap and driving execution.
- Partner with sales, business, and strategy leadership to set and attain targets that affect Uber's bottom line.
- Meet teams throughout Uber, and collaborate with them to adapt their features and plans for business use cases.
What The Candidate Will Need
- Product Manager experience delivering successful technology products
- Experience leading cross-functional teams on high-impact projects
- Demonstrated analytical capability across quantitative and qualitative results that translates problems into user requirements that shape a 12-24 month prioritized product roadmap
- Experiences working with enterprise or business products
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills in english.
- Ability to work deeply with engineering to balance short-term with platform stability, and to build APIs that customers will love working with.
- Consistent record of growing and scaling a product, working with data science, engineering, performance marketing and support.
- Ability to collaborate across teams, understand company strategy, and blend broader company goals with your team's deliverables.
- Entrepreneurial and not afraid to challenge the status quo with innovative ideas backed by data and experiments
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion