Account Manager, Uber Eats (Austin/San Antonio)
Uber Eats is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our Small-to-Medium Sized Business ("SMB") Account Management Team in Texas. As an SMB Account Manager, you will work efficiently and effectively with our SMB restaurant partners to optimize restaurant operations, strengthen our relationship with partners through excellent customer service, and drive mutually beneficial revenue growth. This is a client-facing role as an individual contributor.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with a high-value portfolio of restaurant partners to retain and grow a book of business of SMB accounts on the Uber Eats platform
- Identifying new sales opportunities through product adoption and location expansion
- Identify opportunities and recognize additional revenue potential
- Identify key risks to our partnerships, and work quickly and diligently to ensure we are delivering the best possible experience for our partners and to ensure 100% account retention
- Collect and synthesize restaurant partner feedback into insights that can inform and drive the product and business roadmap
Build meaningful, lasting relationships to make Uber Eats the delivery platform of choice for our restaurant partners
What You'll Need
- At least 1 year of experience in a B2B, client facing role (Sales, Customer Success, Account Management)
- Experience navigating the customer lifecycle including prospecting new contacts within an existing client organization
- Self-starter attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, autonomous team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly frame a value proposition, probe for objections, remove obstacles, and eliminate barriers to gain commitment
- Willingness to hustle, roll-up sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners in order to hit quarterly and annual revenue, retention, and adoption targets
- Ability to think strategically and analyze restaurant needs to both unlock opportunities and creatively problem-solve
- Demonstrate time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize based on impact
- CRM experience (Salesforce experience a plus)
- Spanish-speaking preferred
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion