Central Operations Associate (Delivery Partner Growth)
About the Role
The Central Operations Associate (Delivery Partner Growth) role is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on one of Uber Eats' fastest growing markets. This role calls for creative problem-solving, analytics, strategic thinking, strong execution and the interpersonal ability to work alongside the Operations team covering the entire Japan market.
---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
- You will be in charge of the top of funnel of delivery partners (sign ups, acquisition, onboarding process, conversion).
- You will go deep into the user experience of delivery partners through both quantitative and qualitative data and identify the biggest opportunity areas.
- You will work closely with performance marketing teams as well as external stakeholders to ensure a diverse and steady set of growth channels.
- You will plan, develop and execute growth projects including, but not limited to, onboarding processes, educational CRM campaigns, and the like.
- You will influence both internal and external stakeholders and collaborate across a wide variety of functions and levels.
---- Basic Qualifications ----
- Minimum 2 year relevant experience in a fast-growing environment with experience relating to most of the following: operations, analytics, marketing, customer loyalty and retention, and project management.
- Solid analytical ability. Ability to discover user insights based on qualitative and quantitative analysis, turning insights into strategies, and drive executions in a scalable and efficient way.
- Reliable, effective stakeholder management and communications.
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel without compromising the quality of deliverables.
- Willing to be "on the ground" with delivery partners to gain valuable insights.
- Flexible self-starter, comfortable with changes.
---- Nice-to-Have Skills ----
- Excellent communication skills (Japanese proficiency is a plus!)
- SQL knowledge is strongly preferred
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion