About the Team
Talent Acquisition partners with Uber's businesses to understand their talent needs and find, engage, and guide candidates through the hiring process. We hire the right people for every job and help them find a team where they can make the biggest impact.
About the Role
We are looking for a Recruiter to build and scale our Business & Customer Services teams in the EMEA region. You'll partner with hiring managers across our multifaceted Community Operations division, working on roles with different seniority levels (from junior IC to management level), locations (regional, COE and HQ) and teams (also non-CommOps), depending on the business needs.
You'll be responsible for the hiring strategy for your roles and prioritize candidate experience and overall hiring experience, while also working on strategic projects to improve and innovate on how we attract and recruit the best talent across EMEA, because we know that there's always a better way!
What You'll Do
- Based in Amsterdam office, you'll be tasked with building strong teams across key business functions in EMEA
- Source top talent for our Global Community Operations division using a variety of creative techniques
- Oversee hiring manager expectations and develop processes around interviewing
- Work closely with our team to improve upon existing programs and develop an innovative strategy around finding top talent
- Be knowledgeable about our business and why people should work here
- Spread the Uber message through attending networking events and e-meetups
- Organize hiring days (batch days) for different types and levels of roles - virtual and in person, as needed
- Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Strong stakeholder management - you have excellent communication skills, can provide insight and expertise up to the director level and are used to helping drive decisions through data and reporting
- You have outstanding interpersonal skills, integrity and you are great at following through on tasks
- You don't get overwhelmed easily and have experience of high volume hiring
- Enthusiastic about candidate experience. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You're respectful of the candidate and the stressful process of interviewing.
- Experience recruiting in the EMEA market
- Industry expertise in customer services and operations are a nice to have
- A teammate. You're willing to help out wherever needed
- You champion diversity, inclusion and belonging
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion