Partnership Operations, Senior Program Manager/ Program Manager
About the Role
Partnership Operations, Senior Program Manager/Program Manager role is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on Uber Eats business in Japan through the development and operationalization of strategic partnership with key players across industries. This role calls for creative problem-solving, analytics, strategic thinking, strong execution and the interpersonal ability. You will interact with strategic external partners and closely work with a wide range of functions internally such as Business Development, Central Operations, City Operations, Sales, Marketing, Comms Ops and Policy to materialize the impactful partnership deals from Operation point of view.
---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
- Design a forward-looking partnership strategy, in close collaboration with Business Development, and lay out the project scope/resource plan
- Perform the industry analysis and research on both qualitative and quantitative data to identify partnership opportunities with leading companies in respective industries in Japan
- Model out the business case with partners to measure the scale/business impact of partnership deal in quantitative manner
- Engage our target partner companies by articulating Uber Eats vision, services, and value propositions to customers and partners
- Structure deals which are aligned with the strategic priorities of both Uber Eats Japan and Uber Eats global.
- Managing the day to day relationship with selected strategic partners
- Lead cross-functional teams for successful execution
- Define performance measures and manage deals to achieve your own OKR and assist other functions hit the target as well.
---- Basic Qualifications ----
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- Superior verbal and written communications skills in both Japanese and English (Native level fluency in Japanese is huge plus)
- Passion for big challenges
- 6-8 years of relevant work experience in Sales, Business Ops, Business Development in a fast-growing environment. Evidence of complete ownership of a multifaceted project with many stakeholders highly valued.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage diverse stakeholders including external across businesses and levels.
- Consistently exceeds key performance metrics as both individual and team lead
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with strong bias for action
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Ability to discover user insights based on qualitative and quantitative analysis, turning insights into strategies, and drive executions in a scalable and efficient way.
- High level of independence, flexibility, and ability to handle ambiguity
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, without compromising the quality of deliverables.
- Digital marketing knowledge is a huge plus.
- SQL knowledge is a huge plus.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion