Intercompany Accounting Manager, Onshoring
About the Role
We are looking to hire an Intercompany Accounting Manager on the Global Consolidations & Intercompany Team to work on a multitude of projects and streamline processes. You will become a subject matter expert in multiple entity structuring, transfer pricing, and have a strong system knowledge of Hyperion/HFM. This person will act as a cross-functional business partner to implement automation and create improvements to optimize the month-end close. This individual should work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
What You'll Do
- Manage the offshore GBS resources in India
- Coordinate between various business teams, identify deliverables and stakeholders needed to support new product launches and onshoring structures (with focus on the UK)
- Understanding of transfer pricing to effectively review intercompany Journal Entries and complex tax and legal structures
- Collaborate with Tax to ensure transfer pricing calculations are accurate and intercompany agreements are in place
- Provide insights to payment processing funds flows, intercompany relationships, and revenue systems and ultimately how this impacts cash management decision making and transfer pricing
- Contribute to month-end close by reviewing transactional intercompany system output as a basis for the intercompany balance settlement process
- Standardise change management requests, review gaps, and review intercompany system accounting requirement
- Assist in maintaining and enhancing the transactional intercompany subledger- ICMax (in house developed tool)
- Monitoring balance sheet accounts for reasonableness (flux analysis) in conjunction with business changes
- Review intercompany account reconciliations
- A minimum of 6 years accounting experience with increasing amount of responsibilities
- Experience working on intercompany transactions between domestic and international entities in industry
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Individual should work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Big 4 experience and CPA/CA certification
- Oracle and HFM experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of consolidation and elimination process
- In depth knowledge of payment and collection intercompany accounting
- Work experience in project management
- Ability to influence and work cross functionally with tax, legal and other business partners on the implementation of new business models and changes to our entity structure
- Strategically plan and effectively initiate accounting projects including the automation and streamlining of the intercompany and reporting processes, design and implementation of controls over these processes, and the continued management of such
About the Team
The Global Consolidation and Intercompany Team is primarily responsible for the calculation of transfer pricing arrangements, the global consolidation process, and foreign currencies analysis.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada