New Verticals Field Sales Executive
About the Role
The Field Sales Representative role is a phenomenal opportunity to use sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of merchants that work with Uber Eats. We are looking for someone who is natural at selling and knows where the best retailers are in South Africa, passionate about the retail sector and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnership. Your primary focus will be bringing on new grocery, convenience, retail of liquor merchants that fit our partnership criteria and demonstrate your skills in pitching, negotiating and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
What You'll Do:
- Inbound and outbound sales
- Take initiative to reach customer through call sprints
- Identify top merchants within the province to partner
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Management of sales cycle from close to activated to first trip
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor or advanced qualification
- Min 2 years of relevant customer B2B sales experience
- Project management skills to prioritise multiple projects and ability to work with cross-functional partners
- Be organized, determined, and possess critical thinking ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish trust with internal/external clients
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage diverse team members across businesses and levels
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We seek big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. Should you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together!
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada