Technical Sourcing Manager, Engineering
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. Our Talent Acquisition teams find, attract, and hire the world's greatest minds to join Uber.
About the Role
As a Sourcing Manager, you will manage a team of technical outbound sourcers and help craft Uber's pipelining strategies nationwide. You will mentor the team, foster operational excellence, and build creative solutions to drive meaningful results at scale. All the while, you will optimize for delivering an engaging candidate experience and ultimately hiring the best talent to Uber.
Fundamentally you'll be tasked with building and developing an outstanding team, and with directing your team to hit results-oriented sourcing targets.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with stakeholders to develop strategies, priorities and process improvements according to fluctuating business demand
- Innovate and operationalize sourcing methods to deliver diverse engineering talent to Uber
- Manage and improve reports that track results, impact, and cost-effectiveness
- Analyze historical data to detect trends, derive insights and adjust strategies to optimize hiring impact
- Collaborate with recruiting and sourcing leaders to ensure the overall team meets hiring metrics
- Onboard, mentor and continuously develop the sourcing team
- Minimum 8+ years total professional experience in Talent Acquisition
- Minimum 3+ years of people management experience
- Proficient in analyzing data, presenting solutions, and making data-driven decisions
- Ability to influence at various levels in an organization; story teller, who understands which information to present to help target audience make a data-driven decision
- Love building teams, growing careers, and encouraging people
- Focus on efficiency, scalability and constant process improvements
- Use data to inspire change and drive decisions
- Technically savvy, with iCIMS or other ATS experience preferred
- Are energized by experimentation and uncertainty
- Adapt to ever changing business needs
- Bachelor's degree or related experience
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion