Territory Account Manager
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Territory teams are on the frontline focusing on improving the experience for restaurants, delivery partners, and consumers using our platform.
About the Role
Despite being a worldwide company, UberEats' path to success originates from a strong local presence, deeply involving our restaurants and delivery partners in this journey. The Territory Account Managers are embodying this strategy, by driving the development of specific cities and areas, with a focus on top partners. This role is a rare opportunity to support the growth of Uber Eats with a strong sense of ownership. The role calls for a rare combination of operational mindset, savvy number-crunching, and outstanding relationship management. You should thrive in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, thrive in a startup culture, and above all be passionate about our restaurant partners.
What You'll Do
- Drive our business performance in your territory by focusing on improving the experience for restaurants, delivery partners, and consumers using our platform
- Ensure we have the best restaurant offering and optimize their operational performance
- Identify and initiate new partnership opportunities in your city
- Foster deep relationships with top restaurant partners, identifying and acting on opportunities to take their delivery business to the next level
- Drive on-the-ground knowledge and context about the city you operate into the wider Uber Eats team
- Tackle or escalate complex operational issues for timely resolution for our top restaurant partners
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from a top university, Master's Degree a plus
- At least 1 - 2 years of professional experience in Account Management, Business Development, Marketing, Operations, or similar
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Passionate about working with top restaurants and building a business together
- Highly autonomous - able to work with minimal oversight
- Outstanding listening, communication, and organisational skills
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound commercial judgment. Experience working with Google Sheets/Excel
- High adaptability to change and ability to execute quickly
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion