Lead Product Manager, Rider Growth
About the Role
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward together.
Product teams at Uber create the vision for the future of urban mobility: deeply understanding our customers to solve their transportation needs with innovative technology. Uber's Marketplace team creates the technology behind our ridesharing marketplace by connecting riders with drivers at the push of a button. Our solutions expand user access, deliver reliability, and provide more transportation choices to users across our global markets.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
- Develop growth strategies
- Lead x-functional teams in execution
- Partner with Eng, DS, and Design to define and lead a portfolio of growth-focused products & features
- Contribute to shaping the team culture
---- Basic Qualifications ----
- 3-10+ years of related experience depending on level (hiring ICs and manager level candidates)
- ---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
- Relevant consumer product management experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience with mobile, experimentation, and/or ML
- Analytically strong and quantitative
- Deeply user-focused and empathetic
- Independent thinker, excited to advocate for your perspective
- Top-tier consulting/bizops/strategy/banking experience is helpful
- Bias for action
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion