Implementation Specialist, Uber for Business (U4B)
About the Role
We're looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our Enterprise Accounts team. As an Enterprise Account Coordinator, you'll work efficiently and effectively with our most strategic growth customers and be responsible for the successful and seamless launch of our customers adopting and growing their footprint on the platform. You'll support our strategic pod teams to drive revenue growth, operational excellence, and second to none customer service.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
- Work with U4B customers and internal teams to closely understand the needs and goals of each customer. Coordinate a seamless launch that maximizes employee adoption and usage.
- Set and manage timelines with customers for implementation and communicate regularly and also able to take on additional projects without loss in efficiency.
- Own customer onboarding in the launch phase both operationally and strategically: build, set up and plan the implementation of new accounts whilst looking for early upsell and expansion opportunities.
- Create new company profiles, assist with the setup of API, SFTP, and expense integrations and submit Monthly Billing Applications to Finance.
- Run in person and video demonstrations and training with customers on how to navigate the user experience.
- Execute basic initiatives to increase adoption and utilization and curate new documentation to support their education to their teams.
- Ability to speak to deal pipeline and prioritization. Ability to demonstrate launch methodology and strategy with customers and cross functional teams.
- Work with the Premium Support team to ensure that all customer support related issues are resolved quickly and escalate instances when you're concerned with resolution times.
Develop account plans by identifying and prioritizing the most meaningful tasks that contribute to return on investment and retention goals
---- Basic Qualifications ----
Minimum 3 years of experience in a client success role or similar
---- Preferred Qualifications ----
- Can manage your time effectively whilst working with multiple customers on to deliver on goals. Proactively able to prioritize high value clients whilst also thinking about strategy and process improvement.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, both written and verbal communication and strong group facilitation skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to balance your attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly and seamlessly.
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter attitude. Be agile and thrive when operating in new spaces. You pick up things fast and run with them.
- The drive to contribute to a positive team environment and collaborate by always sharing strategies with your peers.
- An intuition for people and passion for strengthening customer relationships. You're spending the majority of your time working with various teams, cultivating new relationships with potential and existing customers and partners internally and externally.
- An ability to connect with the best internal teams and help clients solve their problems, and think outside the square with some of their challenges and mitigate them from happening again.
- Tech-savviness. You'll be using multiple systems in your role, and Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion