Paid Search Associate/Manager (SEM)
About the Role
A Technical Performance Marketing Manager responsible for developing the strategy and automating the paid search channel management globally. This person will be responsible for the management, tracking and prioritization of what's currently being built and deployed across a number of teams, working closely with adtech product, engineers and data scientists to create a best in class media buying platform. Further, this person needs to be able to communicate progress to stakeholders as well as ensure new tooling/automation is being used and the impact they have on the business.
What You'll Do
- Paid search channel management and automation globally for different lines of business.
- Lead conversations with our partners in AdTech product, engineering, analytics, and data science to create tools to manage the channel at scale.
- Familiarity with user acquisition and re-engagement.
- Understand best practices, drive for process improvements, and find new ways of operating, with a focus on simplification, scale and productivity
- Be a specialist in internal processes in order to provide the best outcome for internal stakeholders
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of technology integrations and work across cross-functional teams to keep integrations moving forward
- Lead complex cross-functional projects around measurement, testing, and health checks from idea to implementation
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years working in SEM and/or paid channels automation in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- An understanding of web and app media buying, tracking, and attribution.
- Experience using Excel or SQL
- Experience with incrementally testing and experimentation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Thorough familiarity and passion for data-driven lifecycle marketing, customer marketing and retention, and testing frameworks at scale.
- Technical understanding of marketing and analytics technologies associated with the role.
- A self-starting and ownership attitude to seize opportunities to make an impact.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion