Strategic Partner Operations Manager
About the Role
As a Strategic Partner Operations Manager you will work hand-in-hand with the Partner Management team. You will develop and own a full roadmap of initiatives to increase the efficiency and impact of our Partner Managers as well as partner with our top accounts to drive forward operational improvements and growth initiatives. This role will require you to drive product launches, structure experiments and manage an ever-changing product suite. You will also surface insights and produce recommendations to improve existing or develop new processes and products.
This role calls for a combination of savvy analytics, strategic thinking, problem solving, and strong execution. You should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, thrive in a startup culture, and above all be passionate about our restaurant partners.
What you'll do:
- Strategy: Develop and own a full roadmap of initiatives to increase the efficiency and impact of our commercial teams and drive operational improvements for our restaurant partners
- Project management: Manage projects from their initial definition until their final implementation. Develop business cases, prioritization frameworks, implementation plans for scalable solutions that improve business problems touching many sides of the business.
- Process creation and optimisation: Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow
- Stakeholder management: Work closely with both external and internal stakeholders both in the UK and globally (eg. Product, Support, Courier Operations) to solve problems and ensure that feedback received is utilised in improving our product and operations.
- Analysis: Quantify everything you do. Utilise data-driven decision making to understand the performance of initiatives to ensure you are effectively prioritising those with the highest return on investment.
- Partner with top brands: Partner directly with Partner Managers on key initiatives to drive growth and operational improvements for our most valued restaurant partners
What you'll need:
- 3+ years in management consulting, project management, strategy, operations management, or other relevant experience
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple projects in parallel without compromising the quality of deliverables. You are constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimize for better results.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills; from framing the opportunity, to designing workstreams, to sharpening the recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident in making data-led decisions and using sound business judgment.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills. Must be proficient in Excel. SQL is strongly preferred
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion