Enterprise Operations - Partnership Analyst
About the Role
This individual will collaborate on fast-paced, agile work to get results. You will support the highest priority initiatives across the US/CAN Enterprise team via strong data analysis and story-telling skills. You will partner closely with the Enterprise team, other Operations teams, as well as the Territory teams to conduct targeted analyses that are essential to encouraging key Enterprise partnerships and unlocking meaningful incremental value at Uber Eats. This role is a phenomenal opportunity for career development in both Operations and Sales/Account Management.
What You'll Do
- Act as a key thought partner and teammate for the New Business team and select existing business units, developing tailored and time-bound data/analyses to support our highest priority Sales and Account Management narratives
- Drive analysis on strategic decisions, including understanding key levers to improve results and clarifying tradeoff decisions
- Develop scaled/reusable tools, training, and processes from your work to share with the broader ENT team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Territories, Strategic Ops, Finance, and Legal to achieve goals
- Potential over time to take on a partner-facing role
- 1+ years of relevant professional work experience
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly develop strategies and make decisions
- Collaboration skills - building trust-based relationships with cross functional teams
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with a diverse set of partners in a constantly evolving, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines
- High energy working style and optimistic attitude
- Curiosity and a genuine interest in learning - a team player!
- Experience and proficiency with quantitative data analysis
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets and SQL proficiency
- Bachelor degree preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada