CASA Marketplace and Courier Operations Manager - ACA
About the Role
The Marketplace & Courier Ops role is a strategic position dedicated to optimize processes for the Eats Business in the Andean and Caribbean Region in LATAM, focused in improving the main operational KPIs related to Couriers in our Uber Eats Marketplace. This person is going to be accountable for the Marketplace and Courier operations of Ecuador, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and Bolivia, in one of the fastest growing businesses and regions in the world.
What You'll Do
- Analyze Data - You will ensure you are crafting, collecting, and incorporating as much data about operations as possible to monitor performance and find opportunities to improve. You, with help from colleagues, will build the analytical frameworks and operational models to enable constant improvement of our Marketplace.
- Create & Optimize Process - We need to build and constantly optimize our own marketplace processes to ensure that we are aiming for the best in class operation and economics. You'll be working closely with the operational teams to improve both Courier, Eater and Merchants experience.
- Grow the business - As a key member of the Operations team you will be constantly seeking solutions for your Region. Your processes and projects will directly contribute to the business' growth.
What You'll Need
- English and Spanish professional proficiency
- 3+ years of experience in business consulting, investment banking or other hyper-growth startups is preferred
- Critical thinking and analytical rigour, as you will be dealing with data (reports, experiments, pricing models) and scaling processes.
- Experience with data-based decision-making - exercising good judgement in ambiguous circumstances, and effectively communicating across a diverse team.
- Strong Excel skills, other database experience helpful. Comfortable learning and using new software tools (e.g SQL)
- Previous experiences that prove your sense of ownership, a getting-things-done approach, and the ability to go from high-level business strategy to tactical execution several times during a regular week.
- SQL basic knowledge
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion