Partner Manager, Mobility Ads
About the Team
We are building a new Uber Ads division to accelerate the next phase of our global advertising business. Our vision is to offer the most marketplace-centric advertising to connect Uber's platform users (eaters, riders, and earners) with advertisers. Uber Ads platform will enable brands to reach, engage and convert our highly engaged user base.
About the Role
The Uber Ads team is looking for strategic Account Managers to be founding members of our newly formed Uber Ad Sales team. As a Non-Endemic Account Manager, you will be responsible for building mutually beneficial ads partnerships with our Non-Endemic partners. You will lead the Account Management strategy and execution for a portfolio of top Non-Endemic brands. You'll partner with Non-Endemic Client Partners to drive adoption of an expanding suite of ads offerings across our Mobility and Delivery platforms. Initially, you will focus on first-of-its-kind brand activations within our Uber Rides app. You will report to the Global Head of Ad Sales and Account Management.
What You'll Do
- Partner with Client Partners to develop and manage Non-Endemic Ads strategies that deliver on our partners' needs and exceed quarterly growth goals
- Build relationships with key marketing decision makers within brands in Non-Endemic Uber verticals (Entertainment, Finance, Retail, Travel).
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of clients' marketing goals and challenges and proactively recommend solutions that support them
- Join internal kick off calls to understand campaign specifications and discuss complex executions
- Proactively monitor campaign performance to pinpoint, communicate and solve issues
- Coordinate the launch, management and reporting of campaigns; while proactively communicating updates and setting expectations with all stakeholders
- Uncover opportunities to drive better performance and increased investment by delivering data-backed insights and recommendations to our partners
- Bring your analytical A-game. Develop methodologies to highlight trends and provide meaningful insights to partners
- Be the voice of the customer and effectively communicate product limitations and feedback to relevant internal teams.
- Drive initiatives. You will help build best practice playbooks across our Ads team to drive adoption for our partners at scale. This involves wearing many hats and jumping in to help your teammates when the needs arise
Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships and difficult partner conversations.
- 4+ years of full-time experience in end-to-end Large Customer Digital Advertising Account Management
- Experience managing large-scale ads campaigns and partnering with large, complex brands in the Entertainment, Travel, Finance or Retail industries
Experience building relationships with key marketing decision makers, brand digital advertising managers and agency partners
- Ability to flex your analytical skills and utilize data to quantify opportunities and influence decision makers
- Excellent listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation, forecasting, and problem solving skills
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion