Client Partner, Mobility Ads
About the Team
We are building a new Uber Ads division to accelerate the next phase of our global advertising business. Our vision is to offer the most marketplace-centric advertising to connect Uber's platform users (eaters, riders, and earners) with advertisers. Uber Ads platform will enable brands to reach, engage and convert our highly engaged user base.
About the Role
The Uber Ads team is looking for strategic sellers to be founding members of our newly formed Uber Ads division. As a Client Partner, Non-Endemic Advertisers, you will be responsible for building mutually beneficial ads partnerships with Non-Endemic Advertisers. You will lead the Ad Sales strategy for a portfolio of top brands and drive adoption of an expanding suite of ads offerings across our Mobility and Delivery platforms. Initially, you will focus on first-of-its-kind brand activations within our Uber Rides app. You will report to the Global Head of Ad Sales and Account Management.
What You'll Do
- Build relationships with Director, VP and C-level marketing executives and key marketing decision makers within brands in Non-Endemic Uber verticals (Entertainment, Finance, Retail, Travel).
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships and difficult partner conversations.
- Be an indispensable cross-functional partner across Ad Sales, Product and Marketing teams to ensure we are delivering on our partner needs.
- Expand ads product adoption. Clearly communicate the value of our newest ads products with a lens of creativity to differentiate our offerings.
- Develop pitch narratives that scale across our Ads team.
- Be ready to wear many hats to build our business and jump in to help your teammates when the need arises.
Be the voice of the customer to help inform future Non-Endemic Ads product roadmaps.
- 5+ years of full-time experience in end-to-end Large Customer Digital Advertising Sales
- Experience selling ads solutions to large, complex brands in the Entertainment, Travel, Finance or Retail industries
Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills
- Ability to build and execute strategic sales plans that result in success for our partners and Uber
- Creative storyteller with the ability to utilize data to quantify opportunities and influence decision makers
- Strong leadership ability
- Excellent listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion