Country Manager (Sales), Uber for Business, UK
About the Role
This is an outstanding opportunity to be a member of the rapidly growing Uber for Business EMEA Sales organization. We need creative problem solvers and builders with previous sales and account management experience who are passionate about developing a new kind of sales organization at Uber.
You will lead a team of Sales people spread out all over the region. Your team will be on the frontline introducing businesses to Uber while developing and testing new strategies around sales. You will work throughout the region to grow Uber for business across the UK.
You'll work closely with other teams like sales leads, sales operations, marketing, and the broader rides org, to support processes that scale and innovate Uber for Business from the ground up.
You will be a highly motivated self-starter, with an engaging personality who thrives in a team environment.
What You'll Do
- Lead Uber's B2B business in the UK. Drive overall strategy, execution, operations, and growth of this important part of Uber's strategy
- Lead a sales organization across the UK to enable Uber for Business to scale through high-impact programs carried out both centrally through HQ and localized through key markets
- Develop overall UK B2B strategy and run quantitative assessments on the region to generate deep relevant insights
- Partner with Sales Operations to build go-to-market processes, establish performance critical metrics, and drive org efficiency
- Work closely with local operations and marketing teams to ensure successful implementation of strategies and deploy resources to build the Uber for Business product in a number of locations
- Connect with clients and potential customers to help close key deals
- Work closely in a matrixed environment with local operations, BD, marketing, strategy, analytics, design, engineering, finance, and other senior leaders in the region and at HQ to set strategy and drive execution
- Execute in short-term sprints while setting and maintaining a long-term vision
- A minimum of 10 years of B2B sales experience in tech, corporate travel, or other B2B related fields
- Consistent track record of driving a sales team, both local and remote in an international environment
- Proficiency in the English Language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs.
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong use of insights and quantitative decision-making to inform the sales process.
- Ability to problem-solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organization.
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organizational skills.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion