Community Support Specialist - Croatian Speaker, Krakow COE
About the role:
At Uber, providing outstanding support that establishes trust for eaters and delivery partners--our community--is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our strongest evangelists. The right candidate is always looking for outstanding and exciting ways to solve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community!
What you'll do:
- Be a passionate advocate for users while answering any questions that come your way.
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
- Build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again.
- Triage issues and raise them when necessary.
What you'll need:
- Proficiency in Croatian.
- Good English (B1/B2).
- Curiosity - you love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and supervising the results.
- Proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools).
- Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills. You have to be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Passion for helping others and crafting support experiences that exceed users' expectations.
- Skills for balancing multiple issues at once to efficiently resolve a number of inquiries.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, supplying to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Amenable to work time that is shift based totaling 40 hours per week (on a rotating shifts basis).
- A bachelor's degree or college experience preferred.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We encourage people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward together.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada