Partner Engineer, Merchant Integration
About the Role
Uber is built on technology, driven by innovation. From humble beginnings of "push a button to get a ride" to "go anywhere and now get anything", Uber's story continues to evolve, and we're only just getting started.
Being on the forefront of innovation and enablement, Partner Engineers work alongside business teams to take the merchant experience to the next level. By leveraging the full power of Uber's products and services via API's, Partner Engineers enable merchants to fully automate their entire order delivery experience through seamless platform integration.
As a Partner Engineer, you will need to work closely with Engineering, local sales and operations teams to transform your strategy into a solution which scalably empowers merchants to derive maximum optimisation to their sales and ordering experience with Uber.
This role is a great fit for somebody who loves to innovate alongside clients, has great technical depth, has attention to detail, feels bold to innovate and can plan long term for the clients beyond the needs of today.
What You'll Do:
- Enabling Sales teams to unlock new deals and partnerships
- Defining, owning and completing the merchant integration strategy with multi-functional business teams
- Interface directly with different types of partners to build integrated solutions using Uber's delivery tech stacks and APIs
- Work with global teams to deliver customised product solutions for your countries specific needs
What You'll Need:
- Have experience of working as a Software Engineer, a Web Developer or have a Computer Science / Engineering educational background
- Have experience with tackling complex problems and making them simple to understand for the audience around you
- Experience proactively improving products and processes.
- Proven skills in data-analytics (e.g SQL)
- Experience in working in a client facing role with senior partners
- Experience of working with Merchant-style partners (Restaurant Brands; Point of Sales; Delivery Aggregators) is a plus
- Work closely with Operations and scaled support teams to improve their process efficiency
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada