Director, TA Analytics & Reporting
About the Role
At Uber our Talent Acquisition has been core to our growth story since our very first ride. It has been a function that has been invested in and this has allowed us to grow to a large team of over 500. As our impact grows, our ability to analyse, predict and inspire change through hiring has become critical. This has led to the decision to build a TA analytics and reporting team which will sit in our TA Operations team.
As the leader of this team you will be able to build our TA analytics strategy and roadmap, hire the right team across the world and help make analytics core to the way we execute in TA. You'll also have a say in what technology best allows us to visualise our data and show a compelling story. The role is ideal for someone who wants to build a world-class function, we are ready for someone to come and help us become a leader in this space.
What You'll Do
- Shape our TA analytics strategy, build a team and make data core to every decision we make as a TA team
- Lead a team of analytics experts to provide data, insights and recommendations to recruiting leadership
- Provide specific analytics and original insights to each member of the talent acquisition leadership team to enable us to manage our teams too a high standard of excellence
- Provide thought leadership on topics of recruiting analytics and related intersections with People Analytics and the broader HR community.
- Partner closely with other recruiting leaders and recruiting product teams to improve and scale our end-to-end candidate experience
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the business and TA leaders in order to demonstrate influence recruiting strategy through data
- Ability to drive decisions with Leadership on complex recruiting challenges at a rapidly increasing scale
- Innovate and react quickly to changing business and market realities and demonstrate openness and flexibility to client needs and requests.
- Create a data library for all our TA data, educate and enforce high standards of data quality across the organization
- Provide continuous education to new joiners and refreshers to global staff in order to ensure excellence in data and reporting
- 12+ years of experience in an analytics role at a large multinational company
- 5+ years of experience leading an analytics team
- Expertise in data visualisation systems (Tableau/Visier preferred) and complex data infrastructure environments
- Expertise with GDPR, OFCCP and other frameworks that apply to our talent data, and exercising proven judgment and discretion
- Proven experience managing complex management with multiple stakeholders prioritizing and delegating projects/tasks
- Demonstrated team leadership, partnership, influencing and communication experience with technical leaders
- Demonstrated experience navigating a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- Experience influencing technical and non-technical audiences across all levels of an organization
- Experience engaging directly with C-level clients and stakeholders
About the Team
The TA Operations team is responsible for the infrastructure and process that supports all of our TA teams. The team is responsible for the following
- Recruitment tech stack
- Talent Mobility and Immigration
- Budget and HC management
- Selection Philosophy
- Worldwide Programs (Referrals, D&I)
- Talent Acquisition Learning and Enablement
- Recruitment Coordination
As part of the TA Operations leadership team you'll be able to influence and drive changes across our process and technology with a view of impacting our data, this gives the opportunity for this role to make holistic changes to how our data is collected and analysed.
In this role you will also have the opportunity to partner closely with our People and Places analytics function and our HR tech team and in particular our data engineering teams. Both of these partnerships will be critical to setting up the right infrastructure for our data. The role will also interact on a regular basis with our VP of TA and our TA leadership team.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada