Direct Sales Executive
About the Role
Uber Direct is changing the way delivery is done around the world by allowing brands to leverage Uber's fleet to offer express delivery to their customers through their existing websites or apps. As Direct Sales Executive, you'll be responsible for executing our sales strategy and efforts with merchants from Grocery, Convenience, Retail, Alcohol, and Pharma categories. You'll work with a range of cross-functional partners including Operations, Legal, and Product to engage with customer problems and improve our overall value proposition to our target merchants. As Sales Executive in the SSL Direct team, you will contribute to the strategic direction of this fast-growing business, identifying what's next and working collaboratively across the business to make it happen.
What You'll Do
- Execute the sales strategy and co-create vital processes to scale up our acquisition efforts!
- Responsible for developing leads, engaging potential partners, and closing sales with target merchants.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales targets. Set up action plans across the whole sales funnel to optimize sales efficiency and conversion.
- Build and develop positive relationships with cross-functional, central, and
- Work closely with product teams to innovate on our ability to grow our business & form best in world customer relationships
What You'll Need
- 2+ years experience in a high growth environment; change and ambiguity are exciting to you versus maintaining something already fully organized
- Consistent track record of success exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations as well as being able to effectively champion customer needs and cultivate relationships
- English & Spanish fluency
- A strong desire to take initiative and a positive, roll-up-your-sleeve attitude
- A growth oriented outlook and relish the challenge of working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Strong use of insights and confidence around data-centric decision making
- Resourcefulness, creativity and an unwavering customer focus
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada