About the Role
We're looking for a Marketing Associate to drive the execution of world-class integrated marketing plans and campaigns and deliver brand impact and growth for Uber Eats. You will report to CASA marketing Manager with cross-functional partners to create the future of the brand for our audiences. This is a unique opportunity to join an exceptional team in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Are you intrigued?
Keep reading and apply!
What You'll Do
- Build our Uber Eats brand, for final consumers, around customer insights, drawing inspiration and data from varied sources and integrating them creatively
- Focus on efficient, scalable, demand-generating marketing efforts that can be replicated in multiple cities/markets
- Based on Uber Eats's global marketing strategy, adapt, localize, and/or amplify initiatives to align with our regional strategy, taking into account local specifics and culture
- Identify uniquely local marketing opportunities aligned with business priorities (major events, partnerships, seasonal moments, etc) and deliver campaigns against them
- Provide general and Uber-specific state of the market assessments and report back with in-market feedback and insights.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar, and a demonstrated ability in quantitative fields
- Minimum 3+ years in consumer marketing or related experience with a successful record of delivering work with measurable business results on time and on budget.
- Fluency in English/Portuguese
- Curiosity and creativity. You're full of fresh ideas to generate user growth and promote the brand.
- Structured thinker with project management skills and attention to detail
- Good written communication skills and the ability to bring to life the Uber brand in a way that is both consistent with our global brand positioning but also meaningful to local culture and customs
- A strong customer-centric mindset - you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand
Bonus Points If
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Global CPG, Food, Retail or Tech brands.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion