Support Channels Management Lead LATAM
About the Role
We're looking for a Support Channel Lead to manage an outstanding team that is responsible for defining, implementing and iterating our Channel Strategy ensuring effortless ways of communication with Uber's end users (drivers- riders- eaters- couriers and restaurants).
You will support meaningful business objectives, delivering at the same time great customer experiences and improving support cost. As part of the role you will also lead the implementation of new support channels and features, the monitoring of channel performance and continuous improvement initiatives by partnering with Lines of Business and current Operational channel leads!
Stakeholder Management is key for the success of this position due to the level of interactions and teamwork that needs to be achieved among the Customer Experience team (policy definition),and other support our teams (Learning & Development, Content, Quality, Automation) and our Global support areas as product teams, Vendor Management and Global Service Design.
What You'll Do
- Set the vision for the support channels to be available for B2B and B2C units aligned to the Global Support strategy
- Lead LATAM prioritization efforts for technological investment needs and coordinate new agent and client facing features
- Own and implement channel improvements from start to finish to build an omnichannel experience looking for alignments, optimization and process reengineering to excel on overpassing end user's expectations
- Build and lead a team, guiding them towards continuous improvement of frameworks and operational processes, its implementation and successful operation
- Find channel harmonies, room for optimization and reengineering of current operations.
- Define strategies to reduce effort to access channel and coordinate all access features implementation
- Partner with UX Content Team and Automation to ensure a solid Help Center strategy that enables the support strategy
- Partner with Strategy and Analytics and Insights team to understand operational implications and customer behavior to define the right channel for each use case
- Work together with Learning & development on core training programs and developmental ongoing training required to keep up high world class customer service delivery
- Collaborate with Network team to improve existing and new Service agreements considering appropriate requirements per channel (standard requirements)
What You'll Need
- English business proficiency and Spanish OR Portuguese
- 5 years of leading senior teams, more than 5 people
- 7 years demonstrated experience with Customer Support Channels (operational or strategic)
- Financial savvy
- Continuous Improvement Leadership: ability to lead and guide initiatives to capture, develop, and disseminate knowledge leading to improve efficiency and organizational leverage
- Deep understanding of operational metrics and link to business metrics
- Effective at implementation of organization-wide programs and initiatives through teamwork across functions, geographies, and organization levels
- Demonstrated experience leading complex programs / portfolio of solutions
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills, and demonstrated ability to influence and gain consensus at senior levels, explaining sophisticated concepts in simple terms
- Relentlessly passionate for internal downstream customers and external Community users
- MBA or graduate degree in related field preferred
- PMP Certification - any project management certification
- CX Certified
- COPC Certified
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada