Account Manager, New Verticals
About the Role
As a New Verticals Account Manager, you will be in charge of developing Uber Grocery in specific areas and/or cities, both on the topline (orders and clients growth) and bottom line (average basket), with a strong focus on the partner's dimension. You'll have to drive business performance in your area.
What You'll Do
- Identify key grocery customers to acquire to keep enriching the selection already available on the platform and coordinate with our sales team to make sure you close the deal.
- Build long-term relationships with the most meaningful grocery / new verticals accounts in your area, ultimately improving their financials, marketing efforts, engagement and happiness. You'll be a key influence in their delivery business
- Acquire a substantial knowledge of the area and cities to identify further options to keep developing Grocery (opening hours extension, new suburbs to cover...)
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product
What You'll Need
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a sales or account management role, but we will consider a range of backgrounds
- Ability to take initiatives and easily adapt to constantly-changing work environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and optimally champion customer needs
- Highly autonomous - able to work with minimal oversight
- Be proactive and build positive and lasting relationships with our grocery partners, bringing them added value and helping them to reach their potential on Uber Eats
- Project Management: good organization & managerial skills
- Ability to compute number and land on a data-based strategy
- Problem solving skills: when you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it
- Proficiency in English and French
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada