About the Team
The talent Acquisition team partners with Uber's businesses to understand their talent needs and find, engage, and guide candidates through the hiring process. We hire the right people for every job and help them find a team where they can make the biggest impact.
About the Role
We are looking for a Technical Sourcer to support multiple business lines and scale Data Science & Engineering hiring across India. You will partner with recruiting and hiring managers to build engineering teams across our dynamic region and advise on hiring strategies. You may also have the opportunity to work on strategic projects to improve and innovate how we attract and recruit the best talent because we know that there's always a better way!
What You'll Do :
- Proactively communicates with vital stakeholders to avoid bottlenecks
- Pulls data on hiring metrics from various sources - can pull hiring metrics/data (e.g. historic conversions, time to hire, etc.) as well as external talent data (e.g. total addressable market, etc.)
- Presents key data to influence business stakeholders on qualitative hiring improvements (e.g. conversions, target profile, etc.)
- Understands motivations and timelines, asks the right questions, and establishes rapport to pitch candidates on a role (convert passive to active)
- Understands candidates' skill set and how it ties into the broader team, along with the team's goals
- Proactively identifies, sources, and engages relevant talent, based on the existing job profile with little direction
- Builds a pipeline of active and passive candidates from a variety of channels (e.g. iCIMS, LinkedIn, Sourcing Sessions, Events, Social Media, etc.)
- Ensure a phenomenal candidate experience for all -- you will build teams and process with excellent candidate experience as a crucial priority
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- 3+ years of experience in Tech sourcing or recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with funnel data and using it to guide hiring decisions
- Has partnered with a wide variety of clients, including business leaders and top-tier professional candidates
- Has experience hiring in an organization passionate about encouraging a diverse workforce
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, Communications or similar preferred
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada