Sales Enablement Associate
About the Role
Uber is looking for a Sales Enablement Associate to support our new hire onboarding program for the Sales org. In this role, you will manage the Sales team's onboarding experience that provides new hires with hands-on experience in customer support and prepares them for their role. You will build a Learning & Development program to consistently upskill the sales teams across Western Europe. The program's goal is to foster a foundation of sales representatives obsessed with decision-making & strategic thinking in an organized learning environment. You will bring a strong knowledge and background in learning and development, training facilitation, curriculum development, and program management.
What You'll Do
Onboarding Learning Management
- Review, refine, and deliver onboarding programs for Sales new hires including: facilitation, program management, measuring engagement and feedback.
- Develop a robust L&D and Assessment framework to map out competencies needs & wants across the org, build solutions from scratch and own the programme throughout time
- Partner with the EMEA L&D and Global Learning team to achieve the following:
- Share solutions to ensure maximum learner retention
- Internalize the learning objectives and training materials
- Facilitate and manage the implementation of trainings across orgs
- Deliver training consistent with expert learning theory that effectively conveys key information and achieves learning objectives
Stakeholder Collaboration & Partnership
- Partner with the Global Learning and Development team and key local business stakeholders to align on learning initiatives, localize, and assess ongoing overall program strategy
- Collaborate with the global Product and Sales Operations teams on the roll out of new systems and products.
- Analyze and leverage data to optimize trainings, create new content and communicate results to stakeholders
- Ensure onboarding and development experiences are aligned with Uber's culture and values
- Be a passionate advocate for ensuring the highest quality learning and development opportunities for our in-person support teams, which in turn enables us to be passionate advocates for our customers
What You'll Need:
- Proven experience in similar learning program challenges
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- At least 2 working in Learning & Development / Project Management/Facilitation, ideally in Tech/ Startup businesses
- Proficiency in English and French
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada