Program Manager, Customer Insights
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is on the Strategy & Planning team within Uber's US and Canada Community Operations team. With our team, you will collaborate with the Voice of Customer team to provide customer-first insights and deliver high priority projects to drive significant impact on Uber's customers and partners across all lines of business. You will help support decision making to adjust our products and processes through your critical thinking, strategic mindset, and data-driven approach. This role requires strong problem solving and analytical skills, superb business acumen, excellent planning and prioritization habits, and the ability to articulate and present information to stakeholders at all levels of the business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead diligences and engagements to uncover customer pain points across Uber Eats, Rides, and new businesses
- Lead ideation to mitigate and resolve Uber's most pressing customer issues
- Analyze data and research to provide strategic insights to support sustained growth for Uber's businesses
- Scope new opportunities across Uber's lines of businesses, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Partner with product, tech, operations, marketing, legal, and many other cross-functional teams to measure the impact & efficiency of business initiatives
- Build executive-ready materials and work cross-functionally with business partners
- Minimum 4 years of experience in consulting, project management, user research, or other strategic roles in tech companies
- Experience leading large cross-functional and data driven projects
- Experience creating exec ready materials (decks, recommendations) and working closely with leadership
- Experience in Excel / Google Sheets
- Willingness to lead and manage offshore and onshore teams to deliver high quality deliverables
- Ability to work with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking - the ability to understand strategic business drivers across disparate businesses will be essential
- Great teammate - this is a highly collaborative role that will work with a range of both peers and senior leaders
- Previous team management abilities -- this role will require dotted line management of offshore teams
- SQL experience OR ability and willingness to develop basic proficiency is a must
- Undergraduate/master's degrees in Economics, Statistics, Business, Finance, user research, and other data related areas
ABOUT THE TEAM
US and Canada Community Operations (US&C CommOps) provides premier customer experience and support to all Uber customers and partners (e.g., riders, drivers, eaters, restaurants). Managing customer service for our region involves global coordination of service resources in North America and beyond. The Strategy & Planning (S&P) team is a core part of the US & Canada Community Operations organization, setting and driving the strategic vision of the organization. We are looking for a fun, innovative and all around hardworking team member to continue improving customer experience at Uber!
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada