Program Management Intern - University FY22 - Manila, PHP
Program Specialist Intern
Project Delivery Team, Manila, APAC COE
About the Role
We are looking for an exceptional Project Management intern to join our APAC COE to work for regional programs for the COE's. This role will help in supporting, and monitoring a wide variety of site level projects.
From design to data and from strategy to development, you need to love getting into the weeds with problems to figure out how to build sustainable solutions. You will also be expected to think creatively, and suggest improvements.
About the Team
The Planning and Execution Team is responsible for managing strategy, planning, and delivery of banner projects and key initiatives across Uber's flagship centers of excellence in APAC. We are a diverse team of highly motivated individuals spread across our sites, collaborating with different sets of stakeholders around the globe and in a wide variety of functions and departments.
What You'll Do
- Manage, support and monitor various site level projects, across multiple teams dealing with subject matters such as quality and service improvements, data analytics, and keeping track of plans, quality and timelines for such projects.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills to ensure feedback for updates and completion of programs across sites is captured accurately
- Estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources accordingly, while driving adherence and compliance to deadlines on deliverables as assigned to projects
What You'll Need
- Actively pursuing a BS or Integrated Dual Degree (anticipated graduation in 2022) in Computer Science, Electronics Eng, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Mathematical Sciences or related fields.
- Available to intern for 3 or more months in a full time capacity.
- Exceptional communication and organization skills.
- Explorer - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you
much more effective in this role. Self-starter attitude is a must!
- Should possess strong stakeholders and strategic planning skills
- Excellent organizational skills to balance many tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and motivate people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic idea of creating strategies to mitigate problems
- Experience in creation of decks to represent projects
NICE TO HAVE
- Have prior experience in both project and portfolio management in any school organization
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the
product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people
and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada