Product Operations Manager - Rider Growth
About the Role
Mobility Growth is tasked with holistically optimizing Uber's key consumer funnels across Mobility products (e.g., Uber X, Uber Pool) and across all regions. We are a small, nimble team that is empowered to define how Uber looks at and solves for its end-to-end consumer funnels; to focus the company on the highest ROI opportunities to improve conversion, and to rapidly define and execute on high potential product improvements and growth experiments and then scale out improvements to our funnel across all markets.
The small cross-functional team you will be a part of consists of PM, product analytics, and product operations and requires the ability to flex across these functions. We will partner closely with engineering, design, operations, legal and other functions to drive change.
What You'll do:
- Program management: drive the cross-functional working group to develop and execute against an ambitious roadmap of funnel improvements and experiments.
- Experimentation: own a portfolio of experiments and support execution cross-functionally, including working with PMs, DS, and Eng on PRDs and leadership review, aligning other functions as needed, securing necessary approvals, driving launch planning, internal communication and rollout execution
- Strategy & analytics: use SQL to access the data you need independently, and use it to conduct analyses and build models and forecasts. Use data as an input to growth strategy. You should have a high facility with data and be comfortable partnering with product analytics, data science, and data engineering as needed.
- Storytelling, presentation to leadership audiences: regular e-mail updates to executive leadership and drive storytelling and presentation up to C-level internal audiences across functions
- Opportunity identification & evaluation: in addition to coming up with your own ideas, partner closely with other functions to look at funnel drop-offs and changes, competitor funnels and product improvements, and input from partner teams (e.g., regional ops teams) to build and maintain our prioritized pipeline of growth opportunities. Maintain a structured and data-driven prioritization framework across opportunities.
What You'll need:
- 5+ years of experience in operations, business consulting, finance or similar analytical role
- SQL Proficiency
- Deep analytical experience
- Economics or quantitative experience is a plus
- Excellent communication, the ability to engage internal and external customers
- Experience in top-tier strategy consulting, investment banking, or similar
- Prior experience working on new teams and with ambiguity and fast-paced environments
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada