Global Associate Partner Manager
About the Role
The Uber Eats Global Delivery Partnerships team is looking for an Associate Partner Manager to support the relationship with one of our largest global restaurant partners, McDonald's. You will work closely with our Senior Partner Managers to drive revenue growth and operational excellence and work cross functionally with Operations, Marketing, Partner Engineering, Product and Legal to improve value for both Uber and its partners.
About the Team
The Global Delivery Partnerships team leads relationships with Eats' largest global restaurant partners including McDonald's, Starbucks, YUM Brands (Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut), RBI (Burger King, Popeye's, Tim Hortons) and Subway, as well as partnerships with CPG brands such as Coke, Pepsi and Unilever.
What You'll Do
- Bring your analytical A-game. You will be building joint business plans, performing analysis with operations counterparts to understand trends, provide impactful insights, and track efficiency and success of initiatives to ensure we are driving towards the best possible outcome (Insights -> EBR -> Revenue Growth)
- Manage both the big picture and the important details. You are organized and always on top of your deadlines to ensure nothing gets missed. You also have an eye to the big picture and flourish by crafting new ways to add to existing partnerships
- Drive initiatives. You will drive key initiatives across our business teams to grow strategic and long term opportunities with our various partners. This involves wearing many hats and jumping in to help your teammates when the needs arise.
- Read between the lines. You will be working with partners from various teams such as Product, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Develop strong relationships and lead day-to-day interactions with partners
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a client-facing role working with large enterprise and/or mid-market brands
- Experience with food delivery and/or third-party marketplaces at a high-growth tech company
- Internal advocate. Experience collaborating with product and engineering teams in order to enhance product experience for your partners
- A track record of successfully leading and growing partnerships by upselling and building strong relationships with both internal and external teams
- Experience leading executive business reviews and independently translating top-line goals into an impactful business plan, prioritizing initiatives that will drive value for the partnership
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to improving your craft and our team's development
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada