Strategy & Operations Manager, LatAm
In Uber for Business, we're simplifying the way businesses move. Our engineering team solves unique challenges for both the rider and businesses, providing seamless experiences for travel managers and travelers alike. Help us bring modern ground transportation management to businesses around the globe!
About the Role
You'll be responsible for our overall business and sales strategy and execution for the Uber for Business Guest product suite (Central, Vouchers, and Gift Cards) in a particular region. You'll be our primary Point Of Contact for sales with regards to the product suite. You will drive our projects regionally aimed at increasing market adoption. You'll partner closely with our global product specialists to localize global projects and materials!
What You'll Do
- Execute and handle our business strategy in partnership with cross-functional teams (Product, Sales, Marketing, Sales ops, Global Product Specialist etc)
- Playbook the best sales practices and ensure effective information sharing across regions. Help set GTM plans on target clients and sales practices. Localize global playbooks and build additional playbooks not supported by local team
- Be the API expert across the region: join client calls, guide representatives, push API deals forward as needed (first & third party channels)
- Lead partner calls and negotiations for top customers. Guide the sales team on what clients to target for given use cases and craft client proposals and incentive plans for large deals
- Be an analytical expert with monetization data. Apply analytics to drive strategy and business insights
- Build and maintain reporting to track progress across a variety of metrics aimed at understanding monetization
- Provide inputs for the global monthly business review and present to Uber for Business leaders when needed for the region
- Aid in the launch of new product features and/or geographies
- Partner closely with Product and Product Ops to support the roadmap buildout and provide client feedback from specialist POV (including from sales meetings, monthly product update sessions, etc.)
- Maintain product resources used for sales / enablement - update with new feature launches and work with marketing to build out new resources
- Drive translations as needed for the region to adopt global resources
- Communicate insights to diverse audiences from Uber for Business leadership to sales to cross-functional teams
- Be a strategic thought partner to team members in different parts of the world as regional businesses evolve
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of professional working experience
- Outstanding SQL & Excel / data management skills
- Skilled in synthesizing information quickly, to distill key takeaways, and to weave insights into a compelling story that clarifies and encourages.
- An ability to identify new sales use cases, playbook learnings, and share out with regional teams to gain adoption and accelerate growth
- Ability to build deep relationships across a broad organization, nurture a fun and collaborative work environment, and identify problems from different perspectives
- High standards and attitude toward action
- English, Spanish and Potuguese Professional Proficiency
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of analytical, operations, project/program management, or related experience
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada