Marketing Manager, Uber Eats New Verticals (US&C)
About the Role
Uber Eats' regional marketing teams play a critical role when it comes to establishing deep connections with the markets and communities we operate in today. Representing the frontline of our business, regional marketers work closely with cross-functional regional stakeholders (Comms, Policy, Ops and CommOps) to bring our products and brand strategy to life in-market.
As our product offerings expand far beyond food delivery (hello Grocery, Alcohol, & Retail!), we're looking for rock-star marketers to join our team and transform the way consumers think about on-demand delivery. In this role, you'll report to the Head of Co-Marketing & New Verticals, Uber Eats (US & Canada) and will be responsible for developing and leading high growth brand and co-marketing campaigns to accelerate demand of our growing grocery delivery business.
What You'll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of our grocery category (business targets, P&L priorities, segmentation, priority markets) and collaborate with internal teams to drive marketing strategies
- Partner with external agencies and our strategic grocery partners to create and execute on high impact, culture shaping co-marketing campaigns
- Deliver best in class thought partnership and marketing focused account management to our tier one national grocery partners
- Effectively manage campaign budgets across production, talent, promotion and paid media to achieve objectives
- Create actionable campaign briefs with detailed insights, key messaging and audience tension that will empower creative teams to develop highly-engaging assets
- Own end to end campaign execution in partnership with internal teams across Ops, Comms, CommOps, Design Studio, etc
- Maintain internal project hubs, campaign decks and wrap reports and communicate key milestones to internal stakeholders
- Ensure alignment of regional co-marketing activities with regional brand strategy and campaign execution
- Play a critical role in Uber's growth beyond food delivery.
- 4+ years of relevant brand or partnership marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar, and a demonstrated ability in quantitative fields
- Strong business acumen; structured thinker with project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong understanding and experience with retail/cpg brand marketing either directly or through agency work
- Experience developing and executing partnership/co-marketing campaigns and marketing strategies (preferably with large, tier 1 brands)
- Good relationship management as you will engage with partners across several different functions as well as global marketing colleagues in order to be successful
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to bring to life the Uber brand in a way that is both consistent with our global brand positioning but also meaningful to local culture and customs
- A strong customer-centric mindset - you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand
- The ability to take the initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and a willingness to adopt a generalist mindset.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada