Weekend Account Manager - Uber Freight
About the Role
Weekend Account Managers will lead the oversight of day-to-day tactical activities of a customer or group of customers from Friday to Monday (6am - 5pm). They will carry the objective to seek complete opportunities to grow the business. They are tasked with the detailed execution of every customer transaction and are continually collaborating with partners across the organization to improve service on their accounts, streamline processes, grow business, and elevate the shipper experience.
What You'll Do:
- Develop process and system improvements to continually raise the bar of execution
- Participate in the development, implementation, and automation of critical business processes and tools to record the sales process, forecasting, pipeline management, and performance metrics
- Work with customers to continually seek new solutions for their logistics challenges
- Handle any issues that come up in the normal operation of freight movement
- Be able to speak to core operational and growth metrics with the management team
- Serve as a partner to our sales team anticipating challenges and presenting solutions to support Uber Freight's business objectives
- Be inventive, creative, and get things done
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of equivalent experience focused on process and operational improvement
- Proven experience in supply chain or logistics
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems under pressure
- An innovative mindset focused on doing things better, faster, more efficiently
- Ability to collaborate and work with a highly diverse set of customers, transportation partners, and internal partners
- Passion for the service needs of our customers and transportation partners
- Strong analytical and critical thinking ability
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada