Sr Strategic Partner Success Manager
About the Role
The Client Success Manager drives business growth and innovation by managing our most important restaurant partners in Japan and expanding our business together in mutually beneficial ways. A successful Client Success Manager deeply understands our restaurant partners; builds strong relationships with decision makers and influencers throughout the organization; and effectively identifies and exploits opportunities to improve core business metrics for our restaurants and for Uber.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for the top line growth of most important restaurant partner in Japan
- Accountable for cross functional activities from marketing and city expansion.
- Plan a joint business plan, which puts the best of Uber.
- Play a leadership role for culture and wellbeing
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of customer or client facing experience.
- Track record of outperforming metrics-based business goals, high performer among peers in a tier 1 sales, account management or partner success role
- Commercial acumen. Understanding of how businesses and organizations work and how to navigate a partner's business
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage diverse stakeholders across businesses and levels.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills as well as multi-task skills. Experience working cross-functionally preferred.
- Native level fluency in Japanese
- Business level proficiency in English
- Experience in Marketing
- Experience in tech solution selling
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada