Account Manager, Bilingual (Mandarin & English)
About the Role
The bilingual Client Success Specialist / Account Manager role is a great opportunity to demonstrate your relationship management and sales skills. This role focuses on post-sales of Small-to-Medium Sized Business, to work efficiently and optimally with SMB merchants (not only restaurants) by deepening the relationship to increase retention as well as grow revenue and expand service. Account Managers are critical to retaining our highest value accounts, ensuring new partners are successful on our platform, and consult partners that have the potential to grow.
What You'll Do
- Build processes and standardize best-practices within merchant success and your territory
- Partner with our Operations and Sellers on managing the relationship, issue, and questions of merchants
- Track merchant KPI and OKR to understand their success, issues, or opportunities
- KPI & OKR centric methodology: generate team consciousness about the need of results measured by important metrics
- Excel in hands-on vendor management and training of new merchant features or products
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats' mission, brand, and product
- Proactively maintain communication channels with prospects via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- For Client Success Specialist - At least 1 year of experience in sales, operations, account management, or similar functions
- For Account Manager - At least 3 year of experience in sales, operations, account management, or similar functions
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
- Excellent communication
- Strong critical thinking ability
- Ability to clearly frame a value proposition and ask the right questions to be able to overcome objections to gain commitment from your clients
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Excel
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada