Operations Manager - Uber Eats, France
Uber Eats is looking for an Operations Manager to join its Central Operations team in Paris. Central Operations' mission is to make the Uber Eats platform the preferred food delivery platform for restaurants, couriers and eaters across the 200 cities where we operate in France.
Operations Manager is a key role for Uber Eats and combines various skills such as: project management, process creation and automation, advanced data analytics, daily interactions with our Product teams in New York and San Francisco, as well as with our City Manager teams, who are in contact with partners across France daily.
You will have the opportunity to join our Restaurant Operations team which tailors our approach to our restaurant partners from the moment they sign up on our platform to their daily engagement!
What You'll Do
- Process & Tool Creation: One of an Operations Manager's biggest tasks at Uber Eats is to create processes and tools for our restaurants and couriers partners and teams in the field. For example, you might automate a marketing campaign, build new rules that help fight fraud, develop new partnerships (equipment, road safety, food safety...), optimize onboarding processes or create an identification system for delivery problems and then find scalable solutions to correct these.
- Project Management: Operations Managers oversee projects from their initial definition until their final implementation. They are also responsible for defining and following project KPIs. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with many different teams in France and across the world, ensuring alignment, quick execution - all while maintaining Uber's high standards for operational execution.
- Data analysis: Uber wouldn't be uber without all of our data. You will autonomously create your own analyses and dashboards to measure your projects' success.
- Interactions with Product teams: You will maintain links between on-the-ground teams and our Product teams based in San Francisco, New York and Amsterdam. You will be the voice of the French market, helping to prioritize future application changes, and you'll help launch all the new product functionalities each week across your market.
What You'll Need
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience, ideally in a start-up, consulting or in Finance.
- You are fluent in French and English since you will be interacting with team members in France, but also with people from across the globe.
- You have an appetite for data and are comfortable with numbers. SQL mastery is a definite plus!
- You love to build and optimize rigorous processes. Finding scalable solutions and being a champion of operational excellence are interesting to you.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable with ambiguity.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada